Visiting Lalibela

Visiting Lalibela

Monday, June 28, 2010

Ready to roll

Mike is actually on his way to Billings to catch the plane. This travel has come so very quickly, I hope we got everything done that we needed to..

Last night some dear friends came over and prayed for us. I have to admit, even though I know, "Perfect love casts out fear," I have been a little fearful, in leaving my other kids here, while we travel half way across the world. Since their prayers, I have felt nothing but peace. I am so thankful for the words and prayers shared with us last night. Larsens and Goldades, you have no idea how much you ministered to us. We are so appreciative.

I've got a bit of last minute cleaning to do before I leave in the morning and then look forward to seeing Mike in Addis...

For my kids here- I am so proud of you!!!

Prayer requests:
1. For Layne and Gavin's hearts. They are literally breaking as we prepare to be away from them. I pray that they would learn to lean on Christ this week and really feel his love in their lives.

2. For E, J and K: That they would continue to have the upbeat attitudes that they already have.

3. For my friends watching my kids this week: You are such a gift to us and we so appreciate the love you lavish on our children.

4. For our kids in ET: That their hearts would be open to accepting the love of a Mom and a Dad.


Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment