Visiting Lalibela

Visiting Lalibela

Thursday, June 10, 2010

It has arrived!

We just received our I 171H today! For those outside of the adoption world, this is the Department of Homeland Security's notice that they have approved our application to bring 4 children into the country. It's the last piece that we needed before we could travel for court. Now, all we need is a court date!

Yesterday was our meetcha day anniversary. Today is our Gotcha Day anniversary. It was one year ago today that we brought Gavin with us to the Guest House and watched him sleep next to our other kids for the first time--

Today would have also been the anniversary of my parent's wedding, if my Mom was alive. It is so nice to have wonderful news on a day that makes me miss her so. She was an amazing Mom and I'm so thankful to have had her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment