Visiting Lalibela

Visiting Lalibela

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Mr. Incredible




Tomorrow, the 29th, Mike turns 38!!! Happy Birthday!! This picture shows how I truly view him- my Mr. Incredible, who is ALWAYS there for his family, even if he is working miles away. (He has a great sense of humor, too and didn't hesitate when I brought these outfits home from a garage sale)

For the past 6 months, he has worked at least 6 hours away, to see us only on the weekends. He works tirelessly, to only enjoy down time on the weekends..and it's all for us! I'm sure most of you adoptive parents understand what a hassle it would have been to re-do a homestudy in the two other states he's worked in for his company, since March~~then, there's Homeland Security to notify~~ yes, it was easier for us to stay put and him to travel. Easier, but not a ton of fun. We are so excited for our move next week, to all be in the same location, to have Daddy home everynight.

Mike, I count every day a blessing with you. I love you and thank you for taking this wild ride together! Happy Birthday~~ can't wait to see you this weekend (OUR LAST WEEKEND TO SAY GOODBYE TO EACH OTHER ON SUNDAYS!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment