Visiting Lalibela

Visiting Lalibela

Monday, November 14, 2011

small update

Sorry I don't have pictures to post from Ethiopia. Mike said the internet is absolutely horrible. He is able to get some emails out occassionally . They have spent two days at Trees of Glory and one day at Kind Hearts. They should have met our sponsor child as I was sleeping last night. The kids are having a blast on this trip.

The team is splitting tomorrow for two days of sight seeing. Our family is joining Karen flying to Lalibela. We are super excited about this little side trip. Lalibela is known as the "eighth wonder of the world" and it's an area we have studied in school. A google search will show everything they are going to see up close. Ethiopia's Christian heritage is strong.

I will post more as I get more information. Please continue to pray for the team..I'm sure fatigue will start to set in anytime and they have one week left on the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment