Visiting Lalibela

Visiting Lalibela

Friday, March 5, 2010

HOORAY!

Just got word that Gavin's court report has been sent to the state DHS office in Bismark. This means that we can hopefully finalize his adoption in the next few weeks and actually start our homestudy visits with the social worker for our next adoption.

Gavin is so very excited about his first birthday party on Sunday. We are blessed to have an older couple from our church, who love adoption and my kids, to come share cake with us. This same surrogate grandma will be at his readoption hearing and has even offered to travel with me when I go to pick up our other kids (we have NO idea who will be going, yet). If Mike and I travel, she wants to stay with our stateside kids...so, even though this move has been an interesting one, having people in our lives like "Grandma Bert" make it GOOD...Again, I am very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment