Visiting Lalibela

Visiting Lalibela

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Great quote

I've been trying hard to minimize our outgoing expenses and have been really interested in books by Mary Ostyn, a mother, both through biology and adoption, of 10 kids. She has great money saving tips for shopping, cooking, etc. I hope to implement some strategies this week to help us save more (WHY? for anything orphan related...the millions of orphans in the world are heavy on my heart)

In one of her books, she quotes Mother Theresa, so I'll also use the quote here:

"How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."

If you're on Facebook, go to the We Have Room fanpage and listen to the song on the left side...then, as my friend, Jason Egly wrote: "Tell me how many kids you're going to adopt!!!"

1 comment: