Visiting Lalibela

Visiting Lalibela

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

tired mama

This morning, I am tired, not from naughty kids or too much laundry- I think my jet lag finally and completely caught up with me. We've been doing amazingly well- Praise GOD!! We've had tons of firsts this week. Micah is now riding his bike. He proved to me he can read beginning reading books and they all went swimming last night (I don't know why they didn't clear the pool when my little guy hurled in it after taking in too much water--lol).

I told Layne last night that it was fun to watch her swim. She replied, "Mom, I had SO Much fun watching Hallie swim. Did you see her?" My first 5 kids have been amazing, so unselfish and all patient as they teach. My new 4 are rolling with the punches. Our biggest difficulties have been cultural differences yet our kids have soft hearts and want to be so helpful. I almost couldn't cook dinner last night because I had so many helpers in the kitchen.

All of the kids' blood work have come back and verified how very healthy they are. We are so very thankful..

If anyone is interested in older child adoption- please contact us. We would be happy to help you navigate the process. There are so many children out there in need of homes, so many, who would flourish if given love.

No comments:

Post a Comment