Visiting Lalibela

Visiting Lalibela

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Waiting

Tonight, as we sleep, our agency should be submitting our paperwork to our Embassy. We will then be assigned an Embassy date. The first possible Embassy date is August 4 and then every other week after that. Our hope is to bring our kids home in August, so we can have a couple of weeks before we start school.

We just heard from two traveling families that our kids are doing really well. One family calls them "golden" because they have such fun personalities. Another family is taking a care package to each one this next week. Our prayer is that they know we are thinking about them and praying for them continually. They are not forgotten....

As we wait, we are having one last week at our cabin with my sister and family. We have had a great week of horseback riding, playing in the lakes, hikes, card games and tie dying shirts (We all have one , including Mike)..Tomorrow night we're heading to the Rodeo ( I love Rodeo time) and then Mike and I have a class reunion Friday and Saturday..I look forward to sharing these adventures with Micah, Leah, Gabe and Hallie. I saw a shirt that read "Why should we live like kings and queens when they have nothing at all?" As I spend time in the mountains, with my family, I am reminded that I do live like a queen, and there are millions of children out there with nothing at all.. Lord, please let us all make these precious children feel like the kings and queens they are...

Pictures posted tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment