Visiting Lalibela

Visiting Lalibela

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful

Today I received the most wonderful phone call from one of Mike's college buddies. He called to say that his wife was pregnant!!! YEA!! We are so very excited for you!

The other reason he called was to say that they wanted to pitch in with our adoption expenses...WHAT? They are just starting their family, yet want to help us grow our's too.

I am humbled and thankful.

Friends who have just brought children home from Ethiopia have given us a donation--
that's amazing, as I know they have several more payments ahead for themselves, as they are now in the post adoption stage.

I'm blown away.

My sister and brother-in-law are helping with upfront costs- WOW! (Actually, their comittment was the confirmation we needed to initiate the process)

As you can see, God is using other people to meet us on this adoption journey. We are extremely thankful..I know our children will be too, when we tell them how many people helped bring them home.

No comments:

Post a Comment