Thursday, July 30, 2009
Summer Fun with cousins!!!
We have had the best week with our Sauro cousins and are sad to see them go back to Minnesota. Many of these pictures will also be on the girls' video.
This was a week of many firsts:
1. Gavin's first horseback ride with Aunt Brenda riding behind.
2. Layne's first solo horseback ride.
3. Gavin's first overnight without Mommy and Daddy.
4. Mommy's first colonoscopy--such fun!!
5. Brad's, Michael's, and Kael's first tepee building experience.
6. Our new car's first flat tire- thanks for changing the tire, Greg- I wish it were my first flat.
It was also a week of an important last: Don and Louise Griffith's last weekend at TP. They have been coming since I was a little girl, spending the entire summer up there and then returning to Arizona in the winter. Now, at 90 and 92, they have decided to return to Arizona a little early. We are so sad to see them go, as we love them so much and enjoy spending time with them at TP. They are a wonderful couple, with an incredible faith and love for all of those around them. Thanks, Don and Louise for being a part of our lives!