Visiting Lalibela

Visiting Lalibela

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

What a neat morning at the Sweeney house~~As I got out of the shower, there were lots of knocks on the door so I quickly got dressed. Standing in the hallway were all 9 kids, ready to hand me their Valentine cards they had made. I had planned to do a more formal Valentine exchange later in the day, but they were so excited to tell everyone they loved each other that they were exchanged by 7:00! I am one blessed Mama!

Speaking of Valentines- I just have to have to brag up my biggest Valentine, Mike. I am so thankful to have him for a husband. He teaches us all so much everyday- he showers the kids with affection and models Christ's love for them. He tells our daughters everyday how beautiful they all are (he has set the bar pretty high for their future spouses) and is raising our boys to be men of integrity, with strong work ethics, who aren't afraid to tell those around them how much they care. He LOVES well and for that I am truly thankful. This will be our 19th Valentines Day together...I can't wait for 19 more! Mike- I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment